Thank you for choosing to submit your writing submissions to Risch Media Group. As part of the Your Soul’s Guide™ Family, Risch Media Group develops and publishes manuscripts related to all fields of the New Age industry.
Over the years, we’ve found that it isn’t efficient to enter into e-mail correspondence or lengthy telephone calls regarding proposals and the publishing process. Please read the information below for advice.
Note that we publish nonfiction in the areas of Self-Help with an emphasis on New Age topics.
Subjects include but are not restricted to:
- •Reincarnation, Astrology, Meditation, Physic Experiences, Psychic Training and Education of Psychic Development, Angels, Holistic Health, Homeopathy, Reiki, Mediumship, Near Death Experiences, Indigo Children (children who are psychically gifted), Palmistry, Telepathy, Remote Viewing, Automatic Writing, Feng Shui, Numerology, Tarot, Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Spirit Encounters, Channeling, Inspirational Memoirs, Healing, Past Life Regression, Aromatherapy, Crystals, Alternative Health and Medicine, Spiritual Growth, Self-Help, Men’s/Women’s Issues and all other topics relating directly to Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability.
- •Please note we do not accept poetry, blog entries, advertorial or fiction.
All submissions must have a positive cohesive self-help theme void of negative concepts or negative ideas.
Risch Media Group only publishes subjects which are uplifting, rejuvenating and with a positive effect upon the reader.
How to Submit Your Work:
You may submit your work electronically via email to: Editor@RischMediaGroup.Com
All work should be formatted in Microsoft Word, spell checked, with proper punctuation and grammar and be ready for publication. You may send up to 1 chapter or a 10,000 word document via email. Any submissions which are longer, will need to be sent via Postal Mail as a Hard Copy Document submission. Material which has not been properly proofread and is not prepared for print will be discarded.
Hard Copy Manuscript Submissions:
Submit your proposals to:
Risch Media Group
Attn: Editorial Staff
1914 Albert Street
Racine, WI 53404
Hard Copy Manuscript Submission Guidelines: A hard copy manuscript should be neatly typewritten in black ink on plain white paper, double spaced, paragraphs left justified, with a standard five-space indent at the beginning of each paragraph and printed in an easy-to-read font. Include a title page with your manuscript. This should be a page all its own with the title of your manuscript typed and centered about one third of the way down on the page. Double space and type your name (as the author) or the pen name you wish to use, also centered. Include page breaks in your manuscript so that each chapter starts on a new page. Type the chapter title or chapter number about one third of the way down on the page, either left justified or centered. Then double space and begin typing the chapter text. Proofread your manuscript thoroughly. Then consider having an impartial third party you trust proofread your manuscript for you. Make any corrections necessary. You want your manuscript to be the very best it can be for professional consideration.
WE DO NOT SEND BACK HARD COPY MANUSCRIPTS UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY SASE WITH U.S. POSTAGE.
We will e-mail you a response to your submission, however.
Common reasons submissions will not be published
- •Article not submitted in above listed format.
- •Article not proofed is without correct punctuation or grammar.
- •Article submission is poetry, advertorial, fiction, editorial or cohesive.
- •Article submission does not comply with the vision of Risch Media Group.